Joint-stock insurance company "Dnipro".
• one of the forms of insurance that occurs only on the basis of voluntarily negotiated agreement between the Insurer and the Insured.
• one of the forms of insurance, when covered relations occur by operation of law.
Insurer – “Insurance Company “Dnipro””, a legal entity that has licenses to perform certain types of insurance activities; a party of an insurance contract.
• legal entity or an individual that has an intention to enter an insurance contract with the Insurer in accordance with Insurance Regulations; a party of the insurance contract.
• an individual or a legal entity that is designated by the policy holder to receive amounts of indemnity under the terms and conditions of the insurance contract and is interested in the integrity of the insured property (life and health of the insured) based on the Law, or another legal act, or under the agreement.
• an agreement between the Insurer and the Insured, regulating their mutual obligations and rights in accordance with terms and conditions of insurance. The insurance contract is executed only in writing. The Contract terms and conditions provide for its performance period, amount of coverage, payment procedure of premiums and determination of the disbursement amount due to the policy holder; cases, when the insurer must pay the amount of indemnity, and when the insurer has the right to deny payment of the amount of indemnity; franchise and risks, which are insured under the contract, and also it identifies the person to be the beneficiary under the contract.
Duration of the insurance contract.
• the period of insurance liability validity for the Insurer, as stipulated by the terms and conditions of insurance. The contract commencement and completion are determined by the insurance regulations and indicated in the insurance contract for each individual case.
• an event, as stipulated by the insurance contract, that has occurred, and which occurrence calls for the Insurer to effect payment of the amount of indemnity to the Policy Holder (Beneficiary) under the terms and conditions of the agreement.
Amount of coverage
• sum of money, within the limits of which, in accordance with the terms and conditions of the insurance contract, the Insurer must make disbursement for actual physical injury inflicted on the Insured, upon the insured accident occurrence.
Amount of indemnity
• disbursement for loss of property inflicted on the Insured, which under the insurance contract terms and conditions is accomplished by the Insurer within the limits of the amount of coverage upon the insured accident occurrence.
• part of the loss that is not compensated by the Insurer under the insurance contract. Franchise is unconditional, i.e. it is deducted in all cases from the amounts of indemnity as per each insured accident and may be determined as both percentage of the amount of coverage, and in absolute numbers. Upon the insured accident occurrence, the disbursement of the amount of indemnity is decreased by the amount of the franchise.
• payment for insurance that the Insured is obliged to make to the Insurer, in the manner and within the term, as stipulated by the insurance contract.
• an accident, as identified by the insurance contract, in the event of occurrence of which, the insurance is arranged, and this accident has the signs of its occurrence probability and contingency.
• cost of repair-and-renewal operations, as required for bringing the insured property into its original condition at the time of the insurance contract execution, with consideration to the percentage of wear thereof.
• amount of the Insurer’s incurred material expenditures on health resumption in accordance with the terms and conditions of the negotiated insurance contract.
If you are interested in any of the types of insurance as indicated on this page, select it among the voluntary and obligatory types on the left, and click on it with your "mouse".
To obtain information on insurance services in any city or district of Dnepropetrovsk region select it from the list of branches below and click on it with your "mouse".